The System Engineer will be responsible for:
- Avionics and Electrics System requirements Definition derived from End Customer operational requirements and Certification Requirements
- Definition of electro-avionics integration by Functional Schematics preparation and subsystem Interface Control Documents analysis to be used as input for helicopter installation drawings
- Conduct the Avionics System Development Lifecyle, in terms of System Requirements Review, Design Reviews, SW Requirements Reviews, Test Readiness Review, Flight Clearance and Final Qualification Reviews.
- Preparation of detailed equipment specification/SoW documentation and monitoring of supplier development and qualification activity
- Preparation and execution of Bench Test procedures and Helicopter test procedures for the Avionics and Electrical systems
- Preparation of Certification documentation for Avionics and Electrical Systems (i.e. Design Report, Ground / Flight Test Plan & Report)
- Support to Production and Customer Support for troubleshooting analysis and helicopter test execution.
Capabilities to work in cross-functional team environments; Good communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving; Good knowledge of English, written and spoken.
Site: Cascina Costa di Samarate (VA)