The Telemetry, Tracking e Command Engineer (TT&C), based in Fucino Space Centre, will be part of the TT&C Team and will report to the head of Telemetry & GSN Services Unit. He/she will be involved in all activities related to the support for the operational management of Ground Station Network systems during the phases of set-up, integration, testing, debugging, upgrading, as well as in the complex anomalies management.
- As part of the TT&C Team, the main duties will be:
- ensure the execution of GSN’s O&M Operations and Maintenance activities with the aim of providing services in compliance with Client’s Agreement requirements;
- ensure the maintenance and management of the TT&C systems to guarantee the Telemetries services to support the control of the in-orbit satellites;
- manage the documentation preparation and/or revision in accordance with the applicable engineering standard/best practices.
- University Master’s degree in Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- TECH SKILLS: candidates should have competencies in Networking systems, HW and SW engineering, operating and maintenance plants, in particular:
- knowledge of the common engineering standard(s) and best practices for project management;
- good competences in the networking (LAN/WAN) configuration and management;
- solid knowledge Ground Station design, architecture, and TT&C communication protocol (e.g., Cortex Native, SLE);
- good knowledge of S.O. Windows and Linux;
- good knowledge of the MS suite (MS Word, Excel and Access);
- familiarity with software programming languages (e.g.: Java, C, C++);
- basic knowledge on Signal Theory (modulations with Sub-Carrier and direct PCM, Bit and Frame Coding).
- WORK SITE Centro spaziale del Fucino – ABRUZZO