We are looking for a brilliant neograd Telecommunication Engineering to join our Teleport and Ground Infrastructures Engineering department.
He will have the possibility to create a specific career path with the main objective of supporting Antennas and RF Systems design, procurement, installation and integration in the designated Ground Station facility.
- Preliminary Design based on high level requirements, usually executed in the bid phase in order to contribute to the Technical, Management and Financial proposal;
- Detailed Design, to develop detailed requirements and define the system architecture, including specifications for the procurement of the subsytems and services required;
- Technical management of the Procurement process, including factory and on-site test as applicable;
- Integration of the subsystems in the overall system architecture;
- Development of all relevant documentation (design documents, test plans and procedures, reports);
- University knowledge of Antennas and Propagation, Microwave Systems and System Engineering methodology;
- Degree in telecommunication engineering;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Strong attitude to team work and passion for the space sector.
WORK SITE: ROMA