ENGIE is looking for a Project Manager in the Renewable Energies & Storage area.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overseeing and managing of contracts in the frame of renewable project portfolio of ENGIE Italia.
• He/she will have responsibility for the management of the project lifecycle for allocated projects from sales negotiation to service handover through building and leading effective project teams and ensuring effective delivery (budget, programme and quality).
• The Project Manager has responsibility for subcontracts valued up to 10M€ per project. In addition he/she will:
• Support the selection of suppliers and subcontractors Assist in the procedural development of ENGIE.
• Contribute to the profitability of ENGIE through effective project delivery and outstanding customer satisfaction.
• Have the responsibility for Health & Safety on project sites during the project delivery stage by ensuring all staff members are adequately trained on site, processes and procedures are in place and they are being adhered to.
• build strong effective relationships with key people in ENGIE Italia, France and other ENGIE Departments to ensure effective project delivery.
• Experience of project management (budget, timing, quality).
• Commercial awareness and broad industry experience.
• Ability to influence and excellent communication skills both written and verbal. • General Risks Management and Project controls understanding.
• EPC Project experience and construction topics understanding in a plus.
• Ability to manage sub-contractors and handle any issues as and when they arise. • Result and Performance Orientation.
• Consistent orientation of the organization and work plan according to the needs and expectations of our internal and external customers. This includes being able to “put yourself in the customer’s shoes”.
• Ability to keep in minds the costs and benefits for the company when planning and realizing business activities.
• He/she is committed to the group and to the realization of common targets and brings in own competencies and needs in an adequate way.
• Ability to continuously adjust own actions through measurable targets and follow the desired results even over a long period of time
• Engineering graduate or equivalent experience/professional development in the field of engineering.
• Project management tools knowledge (PMI certification is a plus).
• Decision Making & Responsibility.
• Team player.
• Autonomous, organized, proactive and solution driven.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Italian languages essential.
• Knowledge of Energy sector (PV, wind) environment is a plus
• Minimum 5 years in Projects in an international content including Project Management duties