Banca Generali (www.bancagenerali.com ), a Private Bank leader in Italy in financial planning and in the protection of clients through a network of private consultants at the top of the sector in terms of skills and expertise/professionalism, is looking for a “Digital Platform Specialist” for its Milan office.
The Digital Platform structure has the objective to design, project and manage digital tools for the network of Financial AdvisorsThe person we are looking for will have the opportunity to support the team in the following activities:Define business requirements for the development of new digital tools and service for financial advisorsFollow the test and delivery phase of individual projectsPrepare release communication and support materialMonitoring, analysis and reporting of project KPIsRelationship with internal and external partiesManage and update the contents of digital toolsBenchmarking and market research on innovation and digitalisation.
- Degree in Economics, Management Engineering or similar
- Excellent academic profile, completed within the expected time frame
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Goal-oriented attitude
- Good level of initiative and enjoys problem solving
- Works well as part of a team and is a team player
- Propensity to digital and innovation
- Contract Type: Temporary