Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
The Group Chief Financial Officer Function is in charge to report financial and non financial Group and AG results, coordinate the Group Planning process, monitor the Group performance versus targets, supervise and coordinate the activities related to capital management, own funds and actuarial calculations, tax, debt management and treasury, data quality.
Within the Group CFO Function, we are looking for a talented and proactive intern.
Key responsabilities of the role will include:
- Support the senior team members in performing qualitative and quantitative analysis on financial data
- Collaborate in monitoring financial performances and KPIs to identify and explain trends
- Contribute to presentations and monthly reports for the management, internal Committees etc
- Contribute to process mapping, work-flow design, internal controls vs risk management framework, RACI matrix
- Monitor the application of internal policies and guidelines
- Collaborate in business process analysis to facilitate the streamlining of existing activities and facilitate to change management
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Finance, Economics, Management, Actuarial/Statistical sciences, or Quantitative subjects – completed or about to be completed
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Proactivity, team attitude and good communication skills
- Strong organization skills
Nice to have
- Ability to work under pressure in a multicultural international environment
- Previous experience in the insurance sector / corporate finance (eg stage, projects)
- Knowledge of international accounting standard, non-financial reporting, Solvency II / Embedded Value metrics
- Knowledge of Office365 tools
- Tagetik/ Power BI/ Data analytics tools and Programming/Coding skills/VBA are a plus
- Contract Type: Internship