- Definition of Technical specifications, hardware requirements and implementations for digital designs targeting FPGAs (SoC)
- Planning and follow-up of activities during all the phases of Hardware and Firmware development and life cycle in compliance with programme and product requirements
- Project scheduling and report writing with respect to the Company internal rules, normative procedures and deadlines
- Responsible for Hardware and Firmware requirements analysis, design, test, integration and validation activities
- Design methodologies based on the reuse of Intellectual Properties (IPs)
- Programming and Scripting Languages: C/C++, TCL, Python, shell-scripts
- Knowledge of RTL design and verification methodologies, HDL code (VHDL, Verilog), pre/post synthesis simulations, Static Timing Analysis
- Knowledge of Model Based design methodologies (Matlab Simulink, System Generator, DSP Builder, HDL Coder)
- Knowledge of Intel and Xilinx FPGA Architectures, design Suites (Vivado/Quartus) and state-of-the-art design flows
- Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing for Radar applications
- Knowledge of Analogue/Digital Communications Principles (Modulation, Coding… )
- Knowledge of main bus and electrical standards/protocols for digital communication (i.e. uart, high speed serdes, rs485/422, arinc, I2C, SPI, PCIe, VME, OpenVPX)
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation (Oscilloscope, Logic State Analizer/Patter Generator, Signal Generator, Power Meter, VNA) and measurement theory for the verification of stand-alone electronic boards and devices
Master Degree (PhD preferred) in Electronics Engineering or Telecommunication specializing in Digital Design Engineering, Embedded Systems, Integrated systems architectures.
Vieni alla JobStart al nostro stand!