MSX International is a business process outsourcing company with more than 6,000 employees providing technology-based services in more than 80 countries. We are the world’s largest provider of retail solutions to automotive OEM`s and their dealers. We create value by enhancing customer engagement, increasing brand market share, improving dealer and brand profitability, and improving employee productivity. Success of our solutions depends on the quality of our resources and the “Best Practices” enabling our customers to:
- Improve the efficiency and profitability of the Dealer;
- Increase sales and Post-sales performances;
- Generate new sales opportunities;
- Reduce warranty costs and eliminate waste;
- Improve the technical skills of the Dealer’s personnel;
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty;
At MSXI we realized that the employee experience drives customer engagement.
Our People Mission is therefore focused on three key points:
- Empowering our people to contribute to company development
- Creating systems and processes that support organizational and personal growth
- Fostering people growth by promoting an entrepreneurial approach to work, hiring great talent to surround our team with stunning colleagues and giving all of them big challenges
Our Human Resources strategy is continuously evolving to meet the global standards while shifting our people´s expectations. We make our people daily work much more interesting, diverse and fun.
We are committed to identifying the best candidates that complement our working groups comprising brilliant and experienced professionals of the consulting and services applied to the motor vehicle market. By joining us you will have the chance to grow professionally. Whether you are professionals with years of experience in the motor or young talented industry in search of work challenges, MSX International offers fabulous opportunities and an excellent working environment.
About job opportunities
We offer young degree students the opportunity to grow in an international environment, merit-based and challenging, characterized by a strong team spirit. An internship with MSXI gives you the opportunity to experience our company culture, enhance your knowledge and build skills that you ‘ll be able to use to shape your future.
For the position of Technical and Commercial Consultant we recruit young degree students in
- Mechanical engineering;
- Electronics engineering;
- Automotive engineering,
- Biomedical Engineering;
- Aircraft Engineering;
- Aerospace engineering;
- Mechatronics engineering;
- Management engineering;
- Statistical sciences;