- To follow the entire process (or a given part of it) of system analysis making proper studies regarding specific topics and designing (whenever is needed) mathematical models of the system and/or the environment according to the guidelines provided by the Focal Point
- To go in deep – by means of specific studies, proper analysis activities and designing of algorithms – in technical aspects relevant to products (already existing and/or under development)
- To support the design phase of the system: specification of signal and data processing algorithms for ESM [Electronic Support Measure], definition of ECM [Electronic Counter Measure] techniques.
- Fundamentals of Statistical Communication Theory
- Knowledge of Analogue and/or Digital Communications (Modulation, Coding )
- Basic knowledge of Microwave & Antenna
- Theory and Techniques of Radar and Radio-Navigation Systems
Master Degree in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering
Vieni alla jobStart al nostro stand!