- Proactively propose new research projects where machine learning is a key element
- Apply state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to tackle novel problems, or to provide alternative solutions to existing tasks
- Design innovative feature extractors
- Select, tune and validate machine learning methods
- Design and Prototype the proposed solutions
- Manage collaborations with external suppliers (e.g., Universities, consultants)
- Knowledge on Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art machine learning models for classification, regression, clustering and novelty detection
- Knowledge of Programming Language (e.g., Matlab, Python, C++)
- Experience with the most popular machine learning platforms, such as scikit-learn, Statistical and Machine Learning Matlab Toolbox, LibSvm, etc.
- Strong academic background with specialization in machine learning
Master Degree (PhD preferred) in Computer, Electronics, or Telecommunication Engineering.
A strong academic background with specialization in machine learning is mandatory.
Vieni alla jobStart al nostro stand!