SUPPLY CHAIN CENTRAL INVENTORY PLANNER
Inventory Planner has the responsibility to maximize the productivity of inventory in a luxury supply chain, so to maximizes the coverages of assortment and the coverage of target stock defined at each level of the distribution network, with the pursuit of getting the right products to the right place at just the right time.
- Set the correct target of inventory at SKU and store level (target stock level) on the base of coverages, sales trend and stores capacity.
- Execute allocation and replenishment from distribution centers to stores, on the base of target stock level, sales, distribution plan, rationing criteria in order to maximize service level in Region and to support sales objectives.
- Monitor and control of store sales and stock levels in the Region.
- Work with Warehouse Department to optimize the lead time of shipments, the pick and pack process, the scheduling of product delivery in store.
- Work in strictly collaboration with buyers and merchandiser and retail to understand and support priorities and market requests.
- Daily allocation review.
- Manage the stock store balance according to analysis of: stock level, transport cost and sales trend, so to Ensure the correct balance of inventory among stores.
- The role is in staff to a senior Inventory Planner
- One or two years of experience in the same or similar position.
- Bachelor degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, managing engineer or related fields.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Sound Experience in using of Windows, Excel, Access and BI tools to monitor performances and KPI.
- Experience in using of ERP tools to produce shipment requests.
- Detail oriented and extreme accuracy.
- Ability to lead cross-functionally.
- Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in inventory.
- Experience in managing end of life cycle and obsolete inventory
- Availability to travel