Internship within Omnichannel Customer Experience Program
The Internship will be focused on supporting the Omni-channel Customer Experience Program activities integrating with Gucci world-wide stakeholders, consultancy agencies, stores and Customer Care personnel. He/she will support the Omni-channel Model Design Director in carrying out all the strategical, tactical, coordination and operational tasks pertaining to the project.
- Support the omnichannel team in the implementation of dedicated projects regarding the improvement and re-design of the customer experience and the customer care.
- Plan time, cost and resources adequately, in order to estimate future needs and to effectively manage risk during project execution.
- Monitor and control ongoing project activities.
- Find new solutions, both physical and digital, to enhance the customer journey experience.
- Graduated or students close to graduation in Economics, Management Engineering, Mathematics, Industrial/Service Design
- Master Degree in Luxury, Business Management is welcome although not mandatory
- Proficient with Excel and Power Point
- Proficiency in English is a must; fluency in French and Italian is welcome although not mandatory
- Manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline as well as under pressure
- Self-driven, motivated, results and solutions orientated approach
- Passionate about Fashion, Luxury and fashionistas
- Willing and able to work in a highly international and multi-cultural environment
- Passionate for team working within international teams spread over different time zones.